As the festive season approaches, investors are once again looking for promising stocks to add to their portfolios. Diwali, the festival of lights, is considered an auspicious time to invest in the hope of reaping long-term financial rewards. This year, the techno-funda approach, which combines technical analysis with fundamental analysis, has gained traction among investors seeking to identify stocks with both strong growth potential and solid underlying fundamentals.
Know: TechnoFunda Investing
We have identified a few stocks for this Diwali Portfolio that exhibit promising characteristics based on a combination of technical and fundamental analysis. The criteria we chose were that the stock must have liquidity on a daily basis, the Return on Equity must be at an acceptable level, and all stock possess a market capitalization of more than Rs 2,500 crore.
Here is the list of stocks for your Diwali Portfolio
|CMP||Mar Cap||ROE %||Away From 52 Weeks High %|
|T D Power System||278||4,344||16.9||3.16|
- Central Depository Services is a Market Infrastructure Institution (MII), part of the capital market structure, providing services to all market participants – exchanges, clearing corporations, depository participants (DPs), issuers and investors. It is a facilitator for the holding of securities in the dematerialised form and an enabler for securities transactions. CDSL is currently trading at a premium to its 52-week high, but its ROE is healthy and its market cap is large. This suggests that the stock is well-positioned for future growth.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 1,672 and has given a 52-week breakout on the daily chart. The price also broke the rounding bottom chart pattern looks like the target is still intact so there is a lot of potential in this stock price to reach higher as it is about to breach an all-time high with super bullish strength.
- Man Infra is a leading infrastructure company in India. The company has a strong order book and is well-positioned to benefit from the government’s infrastructure development plans. Man Infra is a good long-term investment bet. It is trading at a discount to its 52-week high, but its ROE is also healthy and its market cap is small. This suggests that the stock could be a good value play.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 140.85 and has experienced a multi-year breakout on the daily chart. Additionally, the stock is currently trading near the support of the previous 52-week high breakout level, and it’s about to pay a dividend soon. Furthermore, the stock price is trading above the 200-day EMA, indicating the long-term structure is still in the grip of bulls. Hence, a throwback to the previous breakout level should be looked at as an opportunity to buy this stock.
- T D Power System is engaged in manufacturing AC generators and Electric motors for various applications which are specifically designed to suit the needs of the customers based on their requirements and specifications.T D Power System is trading at a discount to its 52-week high, but its ROE is low and its market cap is small. This suggests that the stock is a risky investment.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 278 and is in momentum with high bullish activity. Additionally, the stock has found support at the level of Rs 228. Furthermore, the stock price is trading above the 200-day EMA, indicating that the stock is currently in a bullish phase. Given the strong fundamentals of the share, it is expected that the price will approach the upper resistance level and likely experience a breakout in the near future.
- NLC India is a leading lignite mining company in India. The company has a captive power plant and is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand for power in India. NLC India is a good long-term investment bet. NLC India is trading at a discount to its 52-week high, but its ROE is low and its market cap is large. This suggests that the stock is a value play, but it is important to note that the company is facing some headwinds.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 152.7 and has recently experienced a breakout on the daily chart. The stock price has formed a rounding bottom chart pattern, and after the breakout, the price tested the breakout line before resuming trading above its 52-week high. The stock is currently in a super bullish momentum.
- Metropolis Healthcare is one of the leading Indian diagnostics companies. The Company owns a chain of diagnostic centers across India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Metropolis Healthcare is trading at a premium to its 52-week high, but its ROE is healthy and its market cap is small. This suggests that the stock is a good growth play.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 1,610 and has experienced a bounce from the trendline and the crossed 50-day EMA. The stock price is in an uptrend right now and is likely to touch its prior high by the end of this year, as anticipated.
- Oberoi Realty is a real estate development company, headquartered in Mumbai. It is part of Oberoi Realty Group, focused on developments in the residential, office space, retail, hospitality, and social infrastructure verticals. Oberoi Realty is trading at a premium to its 52-week high, but its ROE is healthy and its market cap is large. This suggests that the stock is well-positioned for future growth.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 1258 and a few days before experienced a 52 weeks high breakout and currently tested the prior higher low. The stock price has crossed the 50-day EMA as the RSI showing signs of strength by following the uptrend. The stock price is likely to deliver good returns in coming trading sessions.
- Indian Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India. The bank has a strong balance sheet and a wide network of branches. Indian Bank is a good defensive investment bet.
The stock is trading at Rs 422.05 and is about to break its 52-week high. Currently, the stock is in a narrow range and is poised to break on the upside. It has also found support from the 50-day EMA. The price has formed a rounding bottom chart pattern, which offers significant potential returns. Successive breakouts for this pattern may lead to multi-bagger returns for its investors.
Disclaimer: This blog has been written exclusively for educational purposes. The securities mentioned are only examples and not recommendations. It is based on several secondary sources on the internet and is subject to changes. Please consult an expert before making related decisions.